Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cosmo and the "Big Trip"

Hi Everyone,

We are back in town after a short trip to Gatlinburg, Tn. It has always been a favorite vacation spot for my family, all the way back to my childhood. We also have many great memories of going there with our two sons, Joe and Stephen. This was Cosmo's second trip with us and his first trip to Gatlinburg. One of the lessons in the second book I am working on will deal with his first trip with us. He did pretty well except when he had to wait for us in the room a couple of times. He was a big hit on the streets of Gatlinburg! We went downtown to window shop the first night we were there, and at times, we had a small crowd gathered around us looking at and talking about him...he is so great with people that we feel comfortable with supervision to allow people to interact with and pet him. Every day he wore a different snappy bandana so he was too cute! I was able to share with several people about "our" devotional book "31 Spiritual Lessons I Learned From My Dog". We spent some time today with me signing and Cosmo "pawtographing" some books ...it's a big mess to clean him up, but I think people appreciate his little personal touch! He is such a welcoming, loving little creature....I am so thankful for the gift of Cosmo to our life....he is truly Heaven-sent to us! More later,

Raylene and Cosmo

No comments: